Labor day is coming up this weekend and I am ready for a road trip. Are you all excited? Do you all have any plans?
Let me tell you how I pack for my baby girl. Hopefully it will help you pack for you next road trip.
1. Diaper Bag
2. Clothing: Make sure to check the weather of the destination you are heading.
- Long sleeve T-shirt
- Diaper rash cream
- Hand sanitizer for mom & baby
4. Food/Snacks: Just a list depending on what stage baby is at on feeding.
- Nursing pump
- Nursing cover
- Nursing pads
- Sippy Cup
- Cleaning soap for Bottle/Sippy Cup
- On the go food pouches
- Cereal Puffs
- iPad for Cartoons
6. Organizer: This is perfect just in case not everything you pack for little one fits in the diaper bag
- Car seat
- Baby Carrier/Sling
8. Just in case
- Infant Tylenol
- Baby sun screen
It can be overwhelming for baby to be on the car seat for hours. Just a tip make sure to stop and let little one stretch. Also let baby enjoy the scenery on the stop. Do you have any tips for on the road travling. Let me know on the comments.
Thanks for viewing my post